- The Clue Detective Puzzle Agency values your privacy. Although personal information may be supplied by you, to join the Clue Detective Puzzle Agency website, we will not sell, rent or give away any visitor or member information that is collected from within the site.
- All the personal information we collect is kept completely confidential and is only used to keep track of subscriptions, memberships, competition entries and to keep you informed of what is happening at the Clue Detective Puzzle Agency.
- Where you change your personal details (eg. email address), please advise us as soon as possible, so that we can maintain an updated membership database.
- As a member/affiliate of the Clue Detective Puzzle Agency, you undertake that any communication made by you must not contain language or material of an abusive, illegal, offensive, defamatory, harassing or deceptive nature, and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party. The Clue Detective Puzzle Agency reserves the right to delete any such material, or to de-register you as a member/affiliate, should this be clause be breached.
- The Clue Detective Puzzle Agency endeavours to post its puzzle material accurately at all times. If however, you discover an error within a puzzle, or a technical problem eg. broken link, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- The Clue Detective Puzzle Agency strives to maintain 24/7 access to its website and puzzle material. However in the event of a technical or mechanical interruption that is beyond our control, we accept no responsibility.